Friday, July 13, 2012

2012 July 13 - Morning Manna

And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? (Exodus 3:11)
Today's Morsel: Do you every question yourself as to who you are? Do you ever have those moments when someone asks you to do something and you begin to think that you aren't good enough or you do not possess the right 'pedigree'? What is it that makes some people think that they are good enough and others think that they aren't good enough? What makes one political candidate feel that they are better qualified than the others. The answer lies in positive reinforcement. When you are told over and over that you are qualified and are good enough to do certain things, you will begin to believe it within yourself. But on the other hand, if you are told that you will never amount to anything and you believe it, it will work to your disadvantage. When God chose Moses for the job that He had for him to do, Moses said unto God, "Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh?" Moses didn't feel that he was qualified to do what God was asking him to do. When God chooses us, He already knows that we aren't qualified within ourselves. That's why He says, "I will be with you." God will never send us to do anything by ourselves. He will always give us the resources, the wisdom, the knowledge and the help to accomplish what He is sending us to do. So, the next time someone asks you to do something for the kingdom, don't say that you aren't qualified, step out on faith and trust God to be with you. See yourself doing the very best you can to do what you've been asked to do.
Sing: Who am I that You are mindful of me, that You hear me, when I call. Is it true that You are thinking of me, how You love me, it's a amazing, it's amazing.
I am a friend of God! I am a friend of God ! I am a friend of God, He calls me friend, He calls me friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment