Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2012 July 11

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. (Isaiah 28:10-12)
Today's Morsel: I must admit, that after doing my lawn and my neighbors lawn, I was beat. I don't know when I have been so tired or where my energy went. I really need rest. I can usually operate on three or four hours of sleep, but for some unknown reason, this day just zapped me.
It seems as though many people in the church these days are tired. They seem to be completely worn out. When you look at them, it seems as though it's taking every bit of their effort to even keep moving. Their expression says, "Where can I get away and find rest?" Isaiah said that the Holy Ghost is the rest that will cause the weary to rest and it is the refreshing, but people will not hear. The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of God operating in our lives. If we are going to maintain the cutting edge of battle in spiritual warfare, then we need to be refreshed daily with the Spirit of God. Jesus said, "For without me you can do nothing" (John 15:5).
Sing: Anointing fall on me, anointing fall on me, let the power of the Holy Ghost fall on me, Anointing fall on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment