Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 August 16

Let’s Walk In The Light

 

“O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.” 

(Isaiah 2:5)

 

Today’s Morsel: From the time that Jesus pulls us out of the darkness of the world, and we are born again of the water and the spirit, we must now walk in that marvelous light. We are now the children of the day and not of the night, Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 5:5. God is light and there is no darkness in Him at all (1 John 1:5). Therefore, we ought to walk in the light. When we walk in the light, we are walking in the gospel, we are obeying the gospel, we are sharing the gospel, and we are holding fast to the gospel, which is Jesus Christ. And if we do these things, we will always walk in the light. Come on and let us walk in the light of the LORD.  “Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” (John 8:12)

 

Sing: Every hour of the day, keep me dear Lord I pray, let me walk in the gospel light; Let me hold fast to Him, so my way won’t grow dim, let me walk in the gospel light.

Let me walk in the light, in the great gospel light, let me walk in the gospel light. Till my journey is over, and I travel no more, let me walk in the gospel light.

No comments:

Post a Comment