Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 16 October 2019


Extended Goodness

Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust. O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee; But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.(Psalms 16:1-3)

Today’s Morsel:  How far does your goodness extend to others?  When you give in to the mission’s coffer, how far does it reach?  When you encourage someone, how much are they affected?  When you help someone in need, what impact does it have on their life?  David said that the Lord was his Master and every good thing he had came from Him.  And because of that goodness, he would extend it to the saints in the earth. “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith” Paul said, (Galatians 6:10).  Extend a hand of goodness to others. You might need one someday.

Sing:  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days, all the days of my life.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days, all the days of my life.  And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever, and I will feast at the table spread for me.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me, all the days, all the days of my life.

Thought For Today:  Extend a hand to others. You might need one someday (Parker).

No comments:

Post a Comment