Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 November 27

“My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth” (1 John 3:18).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about the word ‘love’ is it is an action word.  It requires you to take action or to do something.  Love must be displayed and shown from the person who says that they have it in them.  I can tell you that I love you.  But if I never do anything to show it, you are not going to believe me.  Jesus said by our love would men know that we were His disciples.  Not by our words, but by our actions. Someone said if you love me, show me that you care. Paul said that our love must be without dissimulation. It must not be hidden or concealed.  Show others you care by showing them the love of Jesus.

Sing:  It only takes a spark to get the fire going.  And soon you look around and the flame is glowing.  That’s how it is with God’s love, once you experience it.  It’s fresh like spring, you want to sing, you’ll want to pass it on.


Thought For Today:  Let brotherly love continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment