Monday, November 19, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 November 19

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit” (Romans 8:1).

Today’s Morsel:  There’s an old saying that when you point a finger at someone else’s wrong, you have four more pointing back at yourself.  It is easy to see the faults of others.  But how do we deal with our own?  Paul said that there is no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.  When we have been born again of the water and the spirit, we don’t look for the wrongs in others to condemn and chastise them, we look for how we may bring them out of darkness into His marvelous light. When we realize what Jesus said, “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved” (John 3:17); we are less likely to condemn ourselves and won’t condemn others.  We seek to help and build others, not condemn.  

Sing:  Create in me a clean heart, O’ God, and renew a right spirit with me.  Create in me a clean heart, O’ God, and renew a right spirit with me.  Cast me not away from Thy presence, O’ Lord.  Take not Thy Holy Spirit from me.  Restore unto me, the joy of Thy salvation and renew a right spirit within me.


Thought For Today:  Don’t ever condemn yourself. It’s not of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment