Friday, October 13, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 October 13

“Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish. A good man obtaineth favour of the LORD: but a man of wicked devices will he condemn. A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved” (Proverbs 12:1-3)

Today’s Morsel:  We see so many people that just keep doing wrong.  As I read the jail report, I see some people are going back into prison three and four times for the same offense.  Do they not know, have they not heard, that wickedness shall not be established.  Paul tells us that the things which were written before were for our learning.  We must take heed to God’s word if we plan to be established in this life and the life to come.  The wicked will perish if they do not repent.   But if we cling and obey His word, we can be established.

Sing:  I shall not be, I shall not be moved. I shall not be, I shall not be moved. Just like a tree planted by the water, I shall not be moved.

Thought For Today: A man shall not be established by wickedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment