Monday, October 2, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 October 2

“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not”
(Proverbs 1:10)

Today’s Morsel: One of the greatest dangers which beset the simple and the young today is that of evil companionship.  The only safety to avoid such practice is to be found in one's ability to say “No,” to people who entice us to sin.   Sinners are workers of Satan, and they are going to entice you to do wrong.   So keep your armor on.

Sing: Sometimes I remember how I used to be living in sin, I tried to act happy and free but I wasn’t within; I fooled a lot of friends of mine, they thought I had some peace of mind, but I never had a thing until I opened up and let Jesus in.

Jesus got a hold of my life and He won't let me go!  Jesus got into my heart, He got into my soul!  I used to be oh so sad, but now I am happy, free and glad; cuz Jesus got ahold of my life and He won’t let me go.’

Thought For Today:  Don’t consent to sin! (Parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment