Saturday, October 8, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 October 8

The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. (Proverbs 20:7)

Today’s Morsel:  I think that one of the biggest distresses in people’s lives is a lack of integrity.  So many live their lives in a depressive state for fear of being exposed for being dishonest.  When Job’s wife tried to get him to forget his integrity, he told her that she spoke as a foolish woman (Job 2).  When his friends accused him, he told them that he would not forgo his integrity to justify them (27:5).  And he even requested that he might be weighed in an even balance that God would know his integrity (Job 31:5).  Being honest with oneself and others is a great treasure to have and to hold on to.  With a lack of integrity in the world today, the Christian must maintain his integrity as it is the key to entering the holy hills of God.

Sing: I want to be washed in the Blood of the Lamb, I need a cleansing from the fountain.  My soul is thirst, I’ve got this yearning within, I want to be washed, in the Blood of the Lamb.

Thought For Today:  Honesty is the only policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment