Friday, September 9, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 September 9

And, behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw him, he fell at his feet, And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live. (Mark 5:22-23)

Today’s Morsel:  I believe that one of the tasks we have is that of bringing Jesus to others.  I believe that when we are requested to go to the hospital to pray for others, or to go to someone’s home to pray for them, we are taking Jesus to them.  Jesus has assured us that He would be in us.  Therefore, He said we shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.  How’s your faith today.  Do you believe that when you go to pray for someone Jesus is with you?  Do you believe that He can work through you?  Remember, Jesus said, all things are possible to him that can believe.

Sing (again today):  Only believe! Only believe! All things are possible, only believe. Lord, I believe! Lord, I believe! All things are possible, Lord, I believe.

Thought For Today:  Bringing men to Jesus is one thing, but taking Him to them is another.

No comments:

Post a Comment