Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 September 21

Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD. (Psalms 128:1-4)

Today’s Morsel:  Are you blessed?  Godliness has the promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.  Again and again laid down in scriptures is an undoubted truth that those who are truly holy are truly happy.  Those whose blessed state are assured of, are such as fear the Lord and walk in His ways.  Those who have a deep reverence of God in their spirits and who show evidence of it by a regular and constant conformity to His will, will be blessed.  If we fear God and walk in His ways, all shall be well with us while we live, and even better when we die, and best of all, in eternity we will reign with Him forever, and forever.

Sing: I am blessed! I am blessed! Every day that I live I am blessed. When I wake-up in the morning, till I lay my head to rest, I am blessed, I am blessed.

Thought For Today: Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment