Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 January 3 - Morning Manna

Jacob are not consumed.
(Malachi 3:6)

Today's Morsel: A few days ago, I had a taste for some pork and beans and hot dogs.  My darling wife got it all cooked up for me, and the pork and beans that I was so use to did not taste like they did when I was young.  I told my wife that I couldn't believe that they changed those beans. How do you feel when things are changed from the way that you were used to?  I like change, but sometimes and some stuff should just be left alone.  Like my Jesus.  I like Him just the way He is.  So don't try to change Him on me, because I will know.  I know what He tastes like; He's sweeter than the honey and the honeycomb.  I have become so used to that taste, that if you try to change Him I will know.  And I pray that everyone of you will know Him too.  "O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him" the Psalmist said (Psalms 34:8).  You don't have to change your church service trying to present Jesus to folks in some special way so they will come to Him. Just preach the gospel.  If they get a good taste of Him, they'll be back to continue to find Him.

Sing:  Like Honey in the Rock, sweet honey in the Rock.      For  He tastes like Honey in the Rock. O, taste and see, that the Lord is food, for He tastes like Honey in the Rock.

Thought for Today: You can't change God.

No comments:

Post a Comment