Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2015 January 13 - Morning Manna

Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
(Psalms 124:6-8)

Today's Morsel: Since my salvation, I often wonder how many other things the Lord has saved me from.  Since I have received salvation, I can look back and see what type person I truly was.  To be honest with you, my life was a total mess and I didn't even realize it.  The Bible truly does reveal the hidden things of darkness and dishonesty.  I was in Satan's cage and didn't even know it.  Sad to say, many today are still in his cage and don't know it.  Because many have been in his cage for so long, Jesus has opened the door to freedom, yet they choose to remain in the cage because they have become accustom to it.  The Bible says that those of us who are saved have escaped.  And now our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.  Jesus is our helper.  The writer of Hebrews lets us know that now we can  come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

Sing: Reach out and touch the Lord as He passes by, you will find He's not too busy to hear your heart's cry; He is passing by this moment your need to supply, so reach out and touch the Lord, as He goes by.

Thought for Today: Jesus still helps those who call upon His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment