Friday, September 5, 2014

2014 September 5 - Morning Manna

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.  
(Ezekiel 22:30)
 
 
Today's Morsel: I have noticed quite a few "now hiring" sign here in the city where I live.  And even when I travel, I see them other places as well.  But I also hear people saying that they can't find work.  And I say to them, "Are you kidding me?  Am I the only one that sees all the Now Hiring signs everywhere?"  People are hiring, but people don't want to work.   Even God is hiring, and He has  always been hiring, yet people don't want to work for Him either.  God said that He sought for a man to stand in the gap and He couldn't find any.  If God can't find any, Houston we've got a problem.  Working for Jesus not only gives you righteousness, peace, and joy here on earth, but the retirement benefits are out of this world.   Let me share with you what I've found about working for Jesus:
  1. You can impact others' lives
  2. You will have on-the-job-training that you can use forever
  3. You will never run out of resources
  4. You will always have co-workers who will encourage you
  5. You can travel the world over
  6. There is no limit as to how high you can go in leadership
  7. At the end of every week there is a big old party. It's called church.
 Sing: Jesus use me, oh Lord don't refuse me, for surely there a work that I can do, and even though its humble Lord help my will to crumble, though the cost be great I'll work for you.

Thought for today: Working for Jesus offers  retirement benefits that are out of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment