Saturday, October 26, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 26 October 2019


How To Maintain Perfect Peace

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength(Isaiah 26:3-4)

 Today’s Morsel: With all the scriptures in the Bible that speak to peace, why is there so much unrest in the church?   Why are there so many who seem to have little or no peace?  If Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace, and we say that we know Him and we are born of Him, shouldn’t we be filled with His peace?  If He left us with His peace, and we don’t have any, who did we allow to take or steal it?  The key to having and maintaining perfect peace in your life is to keep your mind stayed on Jesus.  If you allow anything to come between you and Him, to distract your thoughts from Him, or to draw you away from Him, you will be peaceless.

Sing:  I’ve got peace like a river, I’ve got peace like a river, I’ve got peace like a river in my soul; I’ve got peace like a river, I’ve got peace like a river, I’ve got peace like a river in my soul.

Thought For Today: Set your affections on things above, not on things of this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment