Saturday, June 29, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 29 June 2019


The Voice Upon the Waters

“The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.” (Psalms 29:3)

Today’s Morsel: When God made the heavens and the earth, Scriptures says, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” (Genesis 1:1-3).  His voice was upon the waters.  When Jesus had sent His disciples to the other side,  scripture says “But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea. And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear. But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid. And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.” (Matthew 14:24-29).  His voice was upon the waters.  Maybe you feel that you are in the midst of the sea and drowning in the waters of afflictions and the rivers of depression.  Can you hear His voice?  He not only speaks and walk upon the waters; He also calms them.  Listen for His voice.  

Sing: I can hear my Savior calling.  I can hear my Savior calling.  I can hear my Savior calling, "Follow! Follow me."

Thought For Today:  The voice of the LORD is upon the waters.

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide itjogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete