Monday, May 28, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 May 28

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates” 
(2 Corinthians 13:5-6).

Today’s Morsel:  How do you feel when you are reading the Bible, or sitting in a church service, and the Word of God convicts you or exposes your hidden sin?  Do you brush it off or do you act to correct yourself?   The Lord is concerned for each of us.  He has a deep care and concern because He knows the end.  That’s why He chastens us by His Word.  As we see in His instructions to the children of Israel, through the Prophet Ezekiel, when He said, “Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye” (Ezekiel 18:31-32). Let me encourage you.  Keep a strong hand on yourself and stay in the faith.  Eternity in hell is a long time.

Sing:  I’ll say yes, Lord yes, to Your will and to Your way.  I’ll say yes, Lord, yes, I will trust You and obey.  When Your Spirit speaks to me, with my whole heart I’ll agree, and my answer will be yes, Lord, yes.

Thought For Today:  Self- examination for wrongs can keep you saved (Parker).

1 comment:

  1. Your web journal gave us important data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are great. You're the best to share. Continue bloggingfriv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete