Saturday, June 20, 2015

2015 June 20 - Morning Manna

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

Today's Morsel: If Satan is winning the battle in any area, I believe that it is the area of the destruction of fatherhood.  Fathers just seem to be missing in the most important thing of their children's lives, and that is showing them a strong and firm relationship with their heavenly Father, Jesus Christ.  Many fathers think that enrolling their children in sports and buying them the latest gadget will cause their children to see them as a good father.  But a good father is one who will pattern his life after their heavenly Father Jesus Christ, and allow Him to be seen in everything that they do.  Jesus said that we should let our light shine before men, that they may see our good works, and glorify Him.  As we honor our earthly fathers this weekend, let's not forget the one who has done so much for us all, Jesus Christ.  He has given us an example of what a real father should be.  May we all pattern our lives after Him.  

Sing: Heavenly Father, I appreciate You. Heavenly Father, I appreciate You.  I love You, adore You, I bow down before You, Heavenly Father, I appreciate You.

 Thought for Today: I and my Father are one (John 10:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment