Friday, June 12, 2015

2015 June 12 - Morning Manna

"When he had caused the tribe of Benjamin to come near by their families, the family of Matri was taken, and Saul the son of Kish was taken: and when they sought him, he could not be found. Therefore they enquired of the LORD further, if the man should yet come thither. And the LORD answered, Behold, he hath hid himself among the stuff"
(1 Samuel 10:21-22)
  
Today's Morsel:  Isn't it amazing that the scripture says that Saul was hiding among the stuff.  I hear people saying that they are broke and don't have anything. But its something that those same people that say that they are broke and have nothing, have locks on their doors and alarm systems on their houses to protect their stuff?  I wonder what would happen if people would put locks and alarms upon their hearts to protect them from worldly influence, outside corruption, integrity violations, and immorality?  Solomon encourages us, "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23).

Sing:  Cover me when I'm not strong, Cover me when I am going through the storm...Cover me when all seems hopeless, Cover me when my faith is gone, Let the Peace that Passes all understanding Cover Me... Cover Me...

Thought for Today: "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty" (Psalms 91:1).

No comments:

Post a Comment