Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 June 1 - Morning Manna

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship"(Exodus 31:1-5).

Today's Morsel: I'm sure most of you have seen kids wearing T-shirts that say, " School of Hard Knocks." I decided to ask a kid one day what it meant.  He gave me that  look as if to say he didn't have a clue.   Do you ever wonder why God made all of us with a special talent or ability?  It's sad to say that many people live their entire life miserable, and never accomplish anything, because they don't use the talent or ability that God has given to them for His Kingdom.  Many of these folks use their talents and ability for the world and not for what God gave it to them for.  They don't have a clue.  The Lord told Moses, "I have called by name Bezaleel and I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship."  God had called him and gave him the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the work for the tabernacle in the wilderness.  When God calls us and chooses us for a work, and puts His Spirit in us, and we should become workman for His Kingdom.  We must take the talents and abilities He gives us and put them to use for His Glory and His Kingdom.

Sing:  I'll say yes, Lord, yes to Your Will and to Your Way.  I'll say yes, Lord, yes; I will trust You and obey; When Your Spirit speaks to me, with my whole heart I'll agree, and my answer will be yes, Lord, yes.

Thought for Today: You don't have to go through the school of hard knocks to receive education.  Just read the word and allow the Spirit to lead you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment