Thursday, July 3, 2014

2014 July 3 - Morning Manna

I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.   (Galatians 5:10)
 
Today's Morsel:  Does the situation of the world today bother you?  Have you found yourself getting upset and angry about what is taking place?  I hear Christians all the time saying that their rights are being taken away.  Really!  This world isn't supposed to be your home.  So let me encourage you, stop trying to put down stakes here or you are going to drive yourself crazy. Sinners are going to do what sinners do, and evil seducers are going to wax worse and worse.  The apostle Paul, admonishes us that he has confidence in us through Jesus Christ, that when people trouble us we can handle it.  If your focus is heaven, you can see how near we are to Jesus' return.

Sing: This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through, my treasures are laid up, somewhere beyond the blue, the angels beckon me, from heaven's open door and I can't feel at home in the world anymore.

Thought For Today: "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen."

No comments:

Post a Comment