Thursday, June 26, 2014

2014 June 26 - Morning Manna

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. (John 15:5)
 
Today's Morsel: Are you aware that trying to make it without Jesus is vanity?   But sad to say, many people are trying to make it without Him. Those who try to make it without Him often realize at the end of the day just how tried they are, they feel no sense of accomplishment, they have probably complained over one hundred times during the day, and yelled at their children or spouse or someone else because they were stressed or tried.  I'm no rocket scientist nor am I an Einstein, but if Jesus says that I can't do anything without Him, I'm not even going to try.
 
Sing: Jesus hold my hand, Lord I need Thee every hour, though this pilgrim land, protect me by Thy saving power, hear my feeble plea, oh Lord, look down on me, when I kneel in prayer, I know I'll meet You there, blessed Jesus hold my hand.
 
Thought For Today: "Trying to make it without Jesus is vanity"

1 comment:

  1. We know that money plays an important role in all economies around the world. Similarly, have a vital impact on the lives of every individual as well. So our costs are under control, life runs smoothly. But no one can face some unexpected expenses at any stage of life. And time becomes very demanding for the additional funds and life become hectic. This type of situation is often faced by working professionals, as a fixed amount of paycheck each month. So the financial situation is bad and life is full of stress.

    For more info :-
    http://monthlypaydayloans3to6.co.uk

    ReplyDelete