Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2014 June 17 - Morning Manna

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:28-31)
 
Today's Morsel: How many of you have read the book, "If God Be For Us, Who Can Be Against Us?" Most people struggles in their lives are due to a lack of knowledge as to Who is on their side.  When Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego refused to bow to the king's image, they were saying, "We know who is for us."  I hear people all the time quote the scripture, " I'll never leave you nor forsake thee," but few trust God enough to believe it.  As the Lord said through the prophet Isaiah,  "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God" (Isaiah 43:10-12).   Notice, God chose you so that you would believe that He was God, not someone else.  And once you have that knowledge, then you can share with others the same truth.  The only way you will ever believe that He is for you, is when you learn who He is.
(For a copy of the referenced book, see below and order your copy)
 
Sing: When I wake up in the land of glory, with the saints and I will tell my story, there will be one name that I'll proclaim.
When I wake up in the land of glory, with the saints and I will tell my story, there will be one name that I'll proclaim.
Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Just that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment