Monday, June 23, 2014

2014 June 23 - Morning Manna

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. (Psalms 37:25)
 
Today's Morsel:  When God created the world, He put everything here that we would need to survive.  God did not create us to beg nor to be beggars.  Usually, the reason people are homeless and out begging is because they desire to be that way.  They refuse to take what is available to them.  You can work a minimum wage job and still keep food on your table.  You can give me all the excuses you want, no man should have to beg for food or survival.  The problem is that man has broken his relationship with God.  "For without me you can do nothing," saith the Lord.  Any man who finds himself begging needs to check his relationship with his Creator. "For I know the things you have need of," saith the Lord.
 
Sing: You may be down today, but help is on the way, dark clouds may dim your skies, but He'll answer you by and by, He'll drive away, all your tears, for I know cause He's been with me down through the years, and I've never seen the righteous forsaken, nor His seed begging for bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment