Monday, November 4, 2013

2013 November 4 - Morning Manna

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48)
 
Today's Morsel:When our son graduated from high school and college with a 4.0 GPA, he was asked how he did it. He said, " I figured I started every class with an A or 100%, so it was up to me if I wanted to have it at the end of the class. And I studiesd and applied myself to maintain it." If Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), that means He's 100% all the time. And when we see Him, He's going to be the same because He changes not. When God fills us with the Holy Ghost, His Spirit, we are complete because there is nothing or anyone greater than He. So now it's up to us if we will have the same amount when we stand before Him. As Paul told the church at Colossi: "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power" (Colossians 2:8-10). Are you maintaining what you started with?

Sing: He's all I need! He's all I need! Jesus is all I need. He satisfies, my need He supplies, Jesus is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment