Friday, September 27, 2013

2013 September 27 - Morning Manna

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ"
(Colossians 3:23-24).
Today's Morsel: Do you give God your very best or do you hold back? Are you giving Him 100% of your effort, or do you try to find ways to shirk your responsibilities? Do you hold back on your worship and praise at church for fear of what others may think of you? I often hear worship leaders in church say, " The people in the world will scream and holler their lungs out at a football game, but you people in the church won't make any noise, let's make some noise." And then they go sit down. Hello! Where is the noise? Set the example. Lead from the front. Granted, we should not act as fools, but when it comes to praising our God and servicing Him, we should do it heartily unto Him and give it all we've got!
Sing: I'm gonna praise the Lord anyway that I can, I'm gonna praise the Lord anyway that I can; praise Him in the morning, praise Him all day long, I'm gonna praise the Lord, anyway that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment