Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010 September 16 - Morning Manna

He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls (Proverbs 25:28).

Today's Morsel: Have you ever been inside of a control room? What did you think when you saw all those buttons flashing or levels? But what do you think would happen if the power source to the control room was cutoff or broken? It would render itself useless. But as long as the control room is in full operation, it can do many things. Like close gates; Open doors; Lift bridges; Turn on and off lights; Open and close values - and all with a push of a button. Your spirit is like a control room. When it is operating correctly, it can serve many wonderful purposes for your life. But if it becomes broken or the power turned off, it renders itself useless and not able to do what it was intended to do. Let me encourage you today, maintain control of your spirit and make sure that you do proper maintenance to ensure it doesn't become inoperable. Remember, "He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

Sing: It's down in my heart and it's keeping me alive; Keeping me alive! Keeping me alive! Wel,l it's down in my heart and it's keeping me a live, this Holy Ghost is keeping me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment