Saturday, February 27, 2010

27 February 2010 - Morning Manna

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named
(Ephesians 3:11-15).

Today’s Morsel: When God placed you into His family, He took responibility for your life and your problems. David probably stated it best when he said, “The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.” God owns the cattle on a thousand hill, the earth is His and the fullness thereof. God doesn’t run out of things. His compassion and mercy is renewed every morning, Jeremiah said. (Lamentation 3:22-24) God has unlimited resources. As He told David, if what I had given you was not enough, all you had to do was ask. When we trust God, we move beyond our understanding and comprehension, into a dimension of belief where we are willing to relax because you know that He’s watching over us. When we reach the place that everything we own belongs to God, then we will realize that everything that God owns belongs to us because we are a part of the family. One of the problems with us humans is we always want to know what God’s will is, so that we can determine if we will trust Him and do what He wants us to do. But God reveals His will only to those who are committed to follow it. God simply says, "Trust me." And if you aren’t willing to do that, then you’ll never know nor understand His will.

Sing: I trust in God, wherever I may be, upon the land or on the rolling sea, for come what may, from day to day, my Heavenly Father watches over, over me.

And I trust in God, I know he cares for me, on the mountain bleak, or on the raging sea; though billows roar, He keeps my soul, my Heavenly Father watches over, over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment