Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2023 October 31

Take Heed

 

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” 

(Matthew 24:4-14)

 

Today’s Morsel: Have you been listening and wasting your time with social media drumming up the fear tactic of the end times? Don’t get me wrong, I believe that we had better be ready for the soon coming of the Lord. I believe we are getting closer and closer to Jesus’ soon coming. But we cannot live in fear of His coming, we must live in excitement and joy of His coming. As Paul said that for me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. So, either way, we win. Jesus lays out what the end times will look like, and then He tell us not to be deceived by false teachers. There is a lot of loss and sorrow going on in the world right now. There is the drum beat of war and rumors of wars. There are kingdoms rising against kings. And there are famine and earthquakes in diverse places. The hate for Christians is coming, but the church has yet to be persecuted. This is the piece that we must get ready for. This is the piece that we need to prepare our hearts for. Now is the time to get things settled in your mind. Now is the time to determine if you are going to stand for Jesus or kneel to Satan. So take heed now, and you’ll stand when the time comes and you need to make the decision.

 

Sing: I’m not sorry, I’m not sorry, I’ve answered the Master’s call. Jesus took my heavy load, and now I’m on the glory road. And I’m not sorry, I’m not sorry, I’m not sorry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment