Monday, November 9, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 9 November 2020

 

Mansion

 

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” (John 14:1-3)

 

Today’s Morsel: How often do you think about your mansion that Jesus has gone to prepare for you?  If Jesus were to allow you to see into the heavenly realm, what do you think it would look like?  When we think of mansions here on earth, we think of huge structures that rich and wealthy folks live in.  How big do you think yours will be?  The Greek word for mansion here is the word, monē mon-ay’, is a residence.  I am not too worried about the size, I just want to be there.  That is why each day I am doing everything I can to ensure that nothing stops me from being ready when Jesus comes back to carry me home.  Are you ready to go see your mansion?

Sing:  I’ve a home prepared where the saints abide; Just over in the glory land.  And I long to be by my Saviors’ side; Just over in the glory land.

 Just over in the glory land, I'll join the happy angel band, Just over in the glory land.  Just over in the glory land, there with the mighty host I’ll stand, Just over in the glory land.

Thought For Today: See that no man robs you of your mansion!

No comments:

Post a Comment