Friday, November 20, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 20 November 2020

 

Established in Righteousness

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
(Isaiah 54:14)

 

Today’s Morsel:  Why do people think that they can do wrong and expect good to come from it?  Don't they realize that God is a God of righteousness and that He desires His people to also be established in such?   Solomon informs us, “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people” (Proverbs 14:34); He further states,  “Take away the wicked from before the king, and his throne shall be established in righteousness.(Proverbs 25:5)  When we put on the breastplate of righteousness, it will protect us from making evil and wrong choices.  When the church is established in righteousness, she becomes rooted and grounded in love, joy, and peace, and her children become rooted and grounded the same.

 

Sing: When you see me singing, I just want to be right.  When you see me walking along, I just want to be right.  When you see me testify, Lord, I just want to be right.  When you see me giving God praise, I just want to be right.  Help stay right, I just want to be right.

 

Thought For Today:  “A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.” (Proverbs 12:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment