Friday, March 8, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 8 March 2019

Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said, Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me” 
(Job 38:1-3).

Today’s Morsel: I think that one of my biggest frustrations with some saints is when you try to give them Godly counsel and yet they prefer worldly counsel and expect good to come of it.  The Lord asked Job, "Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?"  Dark counsel is when people try to give you advice having none of the facts nor the cause for the problem you are facing.  We see this with Job'’ friends. They want to tell him what to do without knowing why he was going through what he was going through. Remember, dark counsel is not of God but what someone else thinks.  

Sing: Order my steps in Your Word, dear Lord, lead me, guide me every day. Send Your anointing, Father, I pray, order my steps in Your Word, please order my steps in Your Word.


Thought For Today: “Dark counsel is not of God but what someone else thinks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment