Monday, March 11, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 11 March 2019

The Wrong Way

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death” (Proverbs 16:25).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about living in Japan is that they drive on the opposite side of the road than in America. Many times when I would travel to America and then return to Japan, I would find myself driving the wrong way.  Sad to say, there are many people going the wrong way and don’t even know it. They think that they are heading the right way and fail to realize their err.  When the King of Syria sent his troop to capture Elisha, Elisha had God smite them with blindness. “And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria” (2 Kings 6:19).  We must know the right way or else our life may end in death.

Sing: Shew me Thy way, Lord, teach me Thy paths. Shew me Thy way, Lord, teach me Thy paths.  O’ my God, I trust in Thee, let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me.


Thought For Today: There is only one way to God. Make sure you are in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment