Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 October 16

“I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalms 16:8-11).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things that I like when reading my Bible through each year, is that I gain more revelation of the truth of God and His word, and I often get a better understanding of where the New Testament writers are coming from when they write to give us clarity of the Deity of Jesus Christ.  If you have been around the church for any length of time and have heard someone quote Acts chapter 2, then you know that today’s passage of scripture was quoted by the Apostle Peter on the Day of Pentecost to show that the writing of this Old Testament passage, by King David, was referring to Jesus Christ.  When is the last time you have dug a little deeper for clarity to refresh your understanding as to who Christ is?  Look it’s in there, right in the Word of God.

Sing: It’s all in Him! It’s all in Him! The fullness of the Godhead is all in Him. It’s all in Him, it’s all in Him, the Mighty God is Jesus and it’s all in Him.


Thought For Today:  Who do you say that I am? (Jesus Christ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment