Saturday, November 28, 2015

2015 November 28 - Morning Manna

Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
(Psalms 118:19-21).

Today's Morsel:  How much value do you put on your salvation?  Think about it for a moment.  If Jesus had not reached down and saved you, where would you be?  Do you ever consider how much better your life is with God then without Him?  I believe that we should praise God more outside of the church then we do inside the church, because we are usually outside more than we are inside.  It seems that many people are apprehensive about praising God in public, but King David gave us an example of public praise to God when he danced before the Ark of the Covenant.  The Psalmist said that he would praise the Lord because He had heard him and had become his salvation.  We know that there is no salvation outside of Jesus, because there is no other name by which we might be saved.  Therefore, since He has saved us, we should give Him praise.  Again the psalmist, said if you open to me the gates of righteousness, I will go into them and I will praise the Lord. Let praise become your life style.  Praise Him no matter where you are, in public and in church.  As you go about your day, offer Him the sacrifice of praise in all you do.  And when you go to church tomorrow, go with a made up mind to praise the Lord.  For from the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, Jesus should be praised.

Sing: Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him in the morning, praise Him in the noon time, praise Him, praise Him, praise Him when the sun goes down.

Thought for Today:   Life is fuller when you praise Him.(Parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment