Saturday, May 17, 2014

2014 May 17 - Morning Manna

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;   (1 Timothy 2:1-5)

 
Today's Morsel: Prayer request. World Network of Prayer. Prayer chains. Prayer warriors. Prayer lines. Take it to the Lord in pray. I said my prayers. What can I pray for you for? Lord teach us to pray. Have you prayed about it? If you pray, you'll stay.  Families that pray together stay together. Ladies' prayer. Men's prayer. Pre-service prayer. Will you close us in prayer. And Jabez prayed. I've been praying for you. Men ought always to pray and not to faint.   Do any of these sound familiar? How many times would you say that you have heard them? But yet we find that many people who say that they are Christians do not take prayer serious.  Prayer should be the onset of every Christian's day.  It should be their starting point. It should guide them and strengthen their relationship with God. When we supplicate, intercede, and give thanks to God, we will be at peace with others as well as ourselves.
 
Sing: Lord, I can't even walk without You holding my hand, the mountains too high, and the valley's to wide. Down on my knee's; where I learned to pray, and I can't even walk, without You holding my hand.   

No comments:

Post a Comment