Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014 May 14 - Morning Manna

"Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices" (2 Corinthians 2:11)
 
Today's Morsel: I've noticed that most all the kid's movies that try to instill some form of character in our children are often displayed with the use of animals, insects, or some fake monster or alien. Why not humans?  Maybe if they used human beings in these roles, our nations would be more like Christ.  Possibly those who were portraying the roles would see just how much they truly need the Lord, and begin to teach His ways to their children and others.  But no, they use animals to indoctrinate the children at the smallest age to support another agenda.  Think about it.  Paul said that Satan beguiled, tricked, Eve through subtility.  Don't allow him to trick you through Hollywood and false religion movies to support his agenda.
 
Sing: Open the eyes of my heart Lord, open the eyes of my heart, I want to see You, I want to see You. To see You high and lifted up, shining in the light of Your Glory. Pour out Your power and love as we sing Holy! Holy !Holy! I want to see You.

No comments:

Post a Comment