Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014 April 1 - Morning Manna

 
 By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. (Psalms 33:6)
 
 
Today's Morsel:   It seems that every time scientists discover something out in space or in this world, the people of the world get excited.  I get excited too, because all it does is prove that the Word of God is truth.  They aren't going to find anything that isn't already written about in the Word of God.  It's amazing to me that every time someone tries to remove the Word of God from schools, governmental buildings, courtrooms, prisons or jails, the military, or work sights, they turn right around and use the same principles that are already written in the Word of God.  No matter how hard they may try, they are not going to get rid of the Word of God. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" Jesus said (Matthew 24:35).  For those who keep trying, they soon will find themselves as the apostle Paul, kicking against the pricks.  And believe me, it is going to hurt.  If a school teaches children wrong, they fall under the teaching of Jesus, to beware of false prophets, liars, and deceivers.  If a government implements ungodly laws and people follow them, they fall under the teachings of the blind leading the blind.  If a business is corrupt in their business dealings, as Moses told the children of Israel, "Be sure your sin will find you out."  And those that catch them will use the same principles  found in the Word of God to judge them before a court of law.   You see, you aren't going to get away from the Word of God.  Here's why, "In the beginning was the Word.  The Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."(John 1:1-3; 14). "Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me... Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death" (Proverbs 8:14-17;33-36).   Even the people who don't believe in God can't get away from God.  They tell their loved ones, "I love you."  Well the Bible tells us that that God is love (1 John4:8) and that He loved us before we loved Him.  And the psalmist wrote, "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no God'" (Psalms 14:1).
 
Sing:  The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimonies of the Lord are sure, making wise the simple; more to be desired are they then gold, much fine gold, sweeter also than the honey and the honeycomb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment