Friday, September 13, 2013

2013 September 13 - Morning Manna

And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it... And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:7;13).
Today's Morsel:I asked a lady a few days ago where she worked, and before she could tell me, her boyfriend said, "She works at the vampire center." I said, "Where?" He said, "You know the place that they draw plasma from people." I said, "Oh I see." When the Lord was ready to bring the children of Israel out from the captivity in Egypt, He told Moses to have the people place blood on the door post and when He saw the blood, He would pass over them and their first born would not be destroyed. You know, God has always made a way of escape for His people. But sad to say, many fail to take the instructions that He gives to save themselves and their families. I tell people all the time, "If you go to hell, it's not God fault. He has told you what you need to do to stay out. So if you wind up there, don't blame God." Many today are like the citizens in Jesus' day when they said, "We will not have this man to reign over us" (Luke 19:14). But Jesus said, "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day" (John 12:48). Are you under the blood? "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul" (Leviticus 17:11).
Sing: There is power, power, wonder working power, in the blood, of the Lamb; there is power, power, wonder working power, in the precious blood of the Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment