Monday, March 28, 2011

2011 March 28 - Morning Manna

The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully. And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
(Ezekiel 22:29-30)

Today's Morsel:  Going! Going! Going! Gone!  Where have all the good men gone?  Can God find any real men anymore?  What has happened to them?  Where did they all go?  God says that the people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.  God is looking for a man that will stand in the gap before Him for the land that it should not be destroyed, but He can't find any.  We need men.  The church needs men.  The community needs men.  The school system needs men.  The home needs men.  We need men as David, who will say, "Is there not a cause?"  We need men as Joshua, who will say, " As for me and my house we will serve the Lord."  We need men as Isaiah, who will say, "Here am I Lord send me."  We need men as the apostle Paul, who will say, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ."  We need godly men.  Men who will be men and stand for righteousness, holiness, and truth.  Are you God's man?
Sing: Stand up, stand up for Jesus, ye soldiers of the cross; lift high his royal banner, it must not suffer loss. From victory unto victory, his army shall he lead, till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment