Saturday, March 12, 2011

2011 March 12 - Morning Manna

And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness. And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go. And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword. And the king of Egypt said unto them, Wherefore do ye, Moses and Aaron, let the people from their works? get you unto your burdens. (Exodus 5:1-4)

Today's Morsel:  Many people awake each morning and head right back to their burdens.  The same way that Pharaoh told Moses and Aaron to get back to their burdens, many today are being told the same thing.  The enemy of their soul has placed the burden of  ill health, weariness, depression, loneliness, and an abundant work load upon them, and when they ask for a day off or time to rest a little, time to go to a religious conference in hopes to recover, they are told to get back to their burdens.  You see, the enemy knows that if he can control you, you will give in to his demands for your life.  Are you  feeling weighed down and troubled? Why not cast those burdens upon the Lord as He has told you to do.  Don't keep returning to the same old burdens each day.  See each day as a new day and lift yourself above the shadows and grief.  God didn't call you to be burdened.  Jesus said that the truth shall make you free.  If He makes us free, then that means we are to be free from all things.  And that includes burdens.

Sing:  I'm not sorry, I'm not sorry, I've answered the Master's call.  Jesus took my heavy load, now I'm on the glory road, and I'm not sorry, no I'm not sorry anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment