Friday, March 29, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 29 March 2019

Who Is the King of Glory?

The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.” (Psalms 24:1-10)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the questions that has plagued so many is who Jesus was.  So many were and are still confounded by this question.  Many of Christ’s followers have lost hope because they do not know who He is. Even His disciples were confounded as to who He was (Matthew 16:13-19).  But after revelation from Him, they were no longer without understanding. Does this question plague you?  Is your understanding of Jesus as God based on a personal revelation, or is it based on what someone told you?  If the latter, I’m sorry but that will not stand for long.  You need a one-on-one personal revelation of truth. If you want to know who the King of Glory is, it’s going to require you to spend some one-on-one time seeking for the answer from Him. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.” (Jeremiah 24:7) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.(Jeremiah 29:11-13). The greatest treasure you will ever discover is the knowledge of truth.

Sing: The Mighty God is Jesus; the Prince of Peace is He. The Everlasting Father, the King Eternally, the wonderful is wisdom, by whom all things were made, the fulness of the Godhead, in Jesus is displayed.
It’s all in Him. It’s all in Him. The fullness of the Godhead, it’s all in Him. It’s all in Him. It’s all in Him. The Mighty God is Jesus, and it’s all in Him.


Thought For Today: The truth shall make you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment