Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 13 March 2019

No Greater Power

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth” (Matthew 28:18).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about power is if used wrong, it can destroy you as well as others. When James and John wanted to called down fire from heaven upon the people, Jesus turned and rebuked them, and said, "Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them" (Luke 9:55-56).  They wanted to use it for the wrong reason.  You see, when we are anointed with the Holy Ghost, we are given authority by Almighty God.  And if we misuse this power, we can destroy peoples' lives instead of saving them.  The Spirit is given to us for ministry.  It is our responsibility to use it for God's intended purpose.  

Sing: It’s that Holy Ghost and power that's keeping me alive, keeping me alive, keeping me alive.  Well, it’s that Holy Ghost and power that keeping me alive.   Jesus is keeping me alive.


Thought For Today: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:8).

No comments:

Post a Comment