Monday, February 25, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 25 February 2019

BINGO

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead” (Philippians 3:8-11).

Today’s Morsel:  When I was a kid, my siblings and I loved to play bingo.  Today, it is a big money maker and some folks have become addicted to gambling because of it.  Sometimes we may wonder how can something that seems so innocent become so destructive?  Well, it is because we allow Satan and his demons to become a part of the game.  Like so many other things, we keep allowing the enemy of our soul to take away the things which are created for good.  Not all games are bad. But if we allow Satan and his demons to set the rule of play, it will harm us.  So, the next time you think of playing BINGO, turn it into a Bible Study so that others may win Christ.
B - Teach someone how to be Born Again
-You be willing to Invest in someone else’s life
N- Never stop serving God
Give God the first fruits of all thine increase
- Remain Obedient to God’s word.

Sing: Come let us sing, let us rejoice; come let us sing, let us rejoice. Messiah has come, and He’s brought life and He’s brought laughter into my soul.


Thought For Today: Money can’t buy happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment