Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 19 February 2019

Get Wisdom

“But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding” (Job 28:12)?

Today’s Morsel:  I really love today’s scripture.  I think that it should be a test question on every school exam, every job application, every driver licensing test, every aptitude test, and every minister’s application for ministerial licensing.  And if a person doesn't know the answer, they are made to wait at least six months before they can reapply.  Am I hard?  No, I'm just loving as wisdom seems to have departed the earth.  Isaiah said, “Even judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter” (emphasis mine, Isaiah 59:14).  But where is wisdom found, Job asked?  Solomon said she dwells with prudence (Proverbs 8:12).  Paul said that Jesus Christ is the power and the wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24).  James says the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy (James 3:17).  So, if you want to find wisdom, you must look to Jesus Christ. God manifested in flesh.  That is where true wisdom is found.  That is the answer to the test.  

Sing:  Farther along we’ll know all about it.  Farther along we’ll understand why.  Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine, we’ll understand it all by and by.


Thought For Today:  Jesus Christ, the power and wisdom of God.

1 comment:

  1. I knew that I'd never have to go back to the soul sucking corporate life again and I knew I could achieve that by helping others find their confidence again! That was one of my main motivating factors. Well that and working from home in my pjs
    kizi Games free
    free games online
    a10 free games


    ReplyDelete