Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 30 January 2019

 Wisdom and Understanding

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding” (Job 28:28).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things that I learned at an early age was to show respect for God.  But as I grew and saw so much wrong before me, I lost that respect and I started to follow the ways of the world and its evil.  But thanks be to God who looked beyond my faults, pulled me out, and put me into the ministry.  And now it’s my duty and my pleasure to teach others to fear and reverence God.  That is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding.

Sing:  Aren’t you getting just a bit tired of fooling around?  You’re trying to laugh your way through life but you’re not gaining ground.  Why not try the Lord today, just ask Him in your heart to stay, and you’ll find Jesus' love to be the best thing that you’ve ever found?
Jesus got a hold of my life and He won't let me go. Jesus got into my heart He got into my soul.  I used to be oh so sad, but now I’m happy free and glad, cause Jesus got a hold of my life and He won't let me go.   


Thought For Today:  Be sure your sin will find you out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment