Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 December 27

“Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord” 
(Romans 6:8-11).

Today’s Morsel:  I’m still trying to figure out how people who say that they are saved and born again can keep sinning.  Paul said that we are dead if we have been baptized with Christ.  How can dead people do anything? We died to sin once and therefore we should live unto God for the rest of our life here on earth, and anticipate the joys of living with Him in heaven for eternity.

Sing:  Saved!  Saved!  I’m happy on my way. Saved! Saved! I love Him more each day.  Saved!  Saved!  I know He’s mine each hour; for He saves, and He keeps, and He satisfies me by His power.

Thought For Today: Dead people don’t sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment