Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 December 26

“By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.” 
(Hebrews 11:17-19)

Today’s Morsel:  Scripture says that Abraham received Isaac in a figure.  What was this figure?  It was Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son (John 3:16).  When He could find no man to stand in the gap for the land, (Ezekiel 22:30); Isaiah said, “And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him” (Isaiah 59:16).   This shows us that God values His creation and He’s willing to do what it takes to save us even if He must do it Himself.

Sing: I am so glad that our Father in heaven tells of His love in the Book He has given.  Wonderful things in the Bible I see; this is the dearest that Jesus loves me.
I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me; I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves even me.

Thought For Today:  Your salvation wasn't cheap.

1 comment:

  1. You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    friv4school 2019
    friv free Games online
    Jogos de Friv


    ReplyDelete