Monday, January 9, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 January 9

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”
(Romans 8:35-39)

Today’s Morsel:  I’m noticing that so many are being persuaded to do wrong.  It seems that many do not realize that there are dire consequences for doing wrong.  Even if people do not want to hear that there is a God, His ways are still used to judge people when they do wrong. Solomon wrote, “By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth” (Proverbs 8:16).  How persuaded are you of your walk with God?  How about His word and His ways?  How about your stability in Him?  Do you check yourself daily to ensure that there is nothing that can separate you from His love?  Build your life on the solid Rock, and ensure that you are secure in Him.

Sing:  I love Him too much to fail Him now, too much to break my vow, for I promised the Lord, that I would make it somehow, and now I love Him too much, to fail Him now.

Thought For Today:  God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment