Saturday, November 12, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 November 12

"For who is God, save the LORD?  and who is a rock, save our God?  God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect."  (2 Samuel 23:32-33) 

Today’s Morsel: What are you building your hopes on? What and who are you trusting in? What do you do when the world around you seems dark and you can’t seem to see the light of day or find your way?  What do you do when the storms of life keep blowing your way?  What do you do when it seems that every place you stand is sinking sand?  What do you do when the support network that you so much depended on gives way?  What do you do when you feel as though nothing you do is right or seems to be going your way?  Where do you go and where do you turn to? David said, “For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness” (2 Samuel 22:29); “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalms 16:10-11); “For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect” (2 Samuel 22:32-33); “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD”(Psalms 118:17).  The child of God should never panic in the trials and storms of life because Jesus is always with him.

Sing:  On Christ the solid Rock I stand; all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand.

Thought For Today:  Jesus still cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment